It’s an easy casserole-style recipe that takes the best ingredients from holiday dinner in every bite.
Use Up Those Turkey Leftovers!
- We love this easy dish because it comes together in 10 minutes, all in one pan.
- This recipe has all the traditional flavors from a holiday turkey dinner in a quick casserole recipe.
- It’s one of the best ways to use up your leftovers!
- If you’re missing ingredients, a box of Stove Top stuffing, instant mashed potatoes and store-bought rotisserie chicken will easily work!
TURKEY: Use up leftovers from a roasted turkey or bake and chop up a turkey breast. Chicken from breast or store-bought rotisserie chicken will also work.
CRANBERRY SAUCE: I used canned cranberry sauce for this recipe, but you can also use leftover homemade cranberry sauce. This is combined with mayonnaise to create a creamy pink sauce.
STUFFING: Feel free to use up homemade stuffing if you have it. If not, a box of stovetop stuffing is affordable and will work perfectly! You can use the turkey or chicken flavor.
How To Make Turkey Leftover Casserole
- Mix potato ingredients together according to full recipe instructions below.
- Add potato mixture to square casserole dish, followed by turkey, cranberry sauce and stuffing.
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle with dried cranberries. Serve and enjoy!
- PREP INGREDIENTS: Have the layers ready to go. Prep mashed potatoes, grate the cheese, chop the turkey and make stuffing (if needed). Once everything is prepped you can easily assemble it.
- VARIATIONS: Mashed potatoes can be replaced with sweet potatoes. Chopped turkey can be replaced with chicken. Vegan or regular mayonnaise can be used. And any style of stuffing can be added on top.
- SAVE TIME: Use store-bought instant potatoes or stuffing, a store-bought rotisserie chicken (shredded), and canned cranberries to save time!
More Turkey Recipes
- How To Roast a Turkey with this easy recipe.
- Turkey Stew is incredibly delicious and healthy (great for leftover turkey).
- Turkey Carcass Soup with carrots, tomatoes, and wild rice (uses turkey bones and meat).
- Turkey Broth is a great way to use up the leftover turkey bones and scraps.
Did you love this turkey recipe? Be sure to leave a rating below!
Turkey Leftover Casserole
- 2 cups stuffing - leftovers or turkey Stove Top stuffing
- 3 cups cooked chopped turkey - or chicken
- ¾ cup mayonnaise - ½ cup for potatoes, ¼ cup for cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce - canned works great
- 2 cups mashed potatoes - fresh or instant will work
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese - or cheddar
- 2 Tbsp dried cranberries - or raisins
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray the casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together mashed potatoes, shredded mozzarella cheese and ½ cup mayonnaise. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together ¼ cup mayonnaise and ¼ cup cranberry sauce. Set aside.
- Prepare stuffing according to package instructions (if needed, or use leftovers from another recipe). Set aside.
- Add the mashed potatoes to the greased square casserole dish. Top with chopped cooked turkey.
- Spread the cranberry mayo mixture, then sprinkle stuffing on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until warmed through and stuffing is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes. Sprinkle dried cranberries on top.
- Scoop on to serving plates, serve and enjoy!
Please note these nutritional values provided above are just an estimate. Actual numbers will vary based on brands and ingredients you choose, and your preferred portion sizes.